Table of Contents
Today we’re going to talk about how to successfully promote your B2B product, but first let’s discuss what that actually means. Promoting a product means generating interest in your brand and the goods or services you offer. As a business owner, you might be wondering where to start and how to move from brainstorming ideas for promotion to actually implementing them with an end goal of increasing revenue. Promoting your product is the most important thing you can do as a business owner. It is with this that your brand will continue to grow, and become more popular.
2. Your business’ unique selling proposition (USP)
A USP is the one thing that sets your business or product apart from the rest. It’s what makes people remember you and turn to you for solutions.
The key to creating a remarkable USP isn’t about adding more features or making your product better. It’s about identifying the things that make your product uniquely valuable and interesting to your target customers and communicating those points as clearly as possible.
3. What is your product?
It’s a question that every entrepreneur asks themselves when they first start out. How do you know if you have a viable product and a business to go with it? Is there a formula? What are the signals that show you have something people want?
4. How to promote your b2b product effectively
It’s never been easier to get your b2b product out in front of the right people. The challenge is that it can be really difficult to find new customers if you don’t know where to look. Here’s a list of the top five places to look for new prospects:
- Social media: Managing your Social Media products on waytra.com is very easy. Facebook business page integration on your vendor dashboard helps you to easily sync your products with your Facebook page shop. We also have Google Shopping integrated on waytra.com so, your products can be easily synced with Google Shopping for free!
- Referrals from existing customers: Onboard your existing customers and share easily shareable links and get reviews for your products!
- Trade shows and conferences: Covid-19 has restricted us from organizing a tradeshow. However, Waytra.com is planning on organising one of the biggest B2B Marketplace conference online!
- Cold calls and email marketing campaigns: Get phone numbers & email addresses from your potential customers when they ask for a question related to your products.
- Job boards, newsletters and magazines about your industry: Waytra.com Jobs can help you promote your business and create a brand awareness! Waytra’s Job portal is fully integrated with Google Jobs! Your job postings are available on Google Jobs instantly! in almost under 5 minutes! We are also soon launching our Global B2B Digital Newsletter!
5. Marketing and sales: the importance of each in achieving success
The most successful companies in the world have been built on both marketing and sales. This is because they work together to create a strategy that works for the company.
Marketing creates a brand and messaging so that consumers know what the company is about, and sales provides that information to potential customers. Without one or the other, a business cannot hope to succeed.
At waytra we provide you the tools required for marketing like Facebook & Google Shopping products sync, access to write your own marketing content via an article or blog post! Easy social media share buttons and we are working on more cool features for your business to thrive!
6. Building a sales team that works for you!
The sales team is the lifeblood of any business. It’s their job to get customers who will pay you money. Sales teams can be very different, but most fall into one of two categories: Team selling & Individual sales representatives
At the end of the day, people buy from people they like. If your team members aren’t getting results and closing deals, it’s because they don’t know how to be likable.
- Team selling– where multiple people are responsible for selling to a single customer. This is very common in large B2B organizations.
- Individual sales representatives who sell directly to customers. This is more common in small businesses and startups.
Responding to inquires, live chat and requests for quotes on waytra.com in a professional and timely manner can help you grow your business.
7. The different types of marketing strategies you can use to promote your b2b product.
While it may seem like an easy task to promote your business, the truth is that there are many strategies to choose from. The best way to promote your b2b product is to put together a strategy that works for you and your business.
One of the most popular ways to promote your b2b product is through a marketing mix. This is a four-P approach that includes products, price, place and promotion. By using this model, you can increase the success of your marketing campaigns.
A second way to promote your b2b product is through B2B Marketplace like waytra.com an all in one solution for your B2B product marketing!
8. To wrap things up
We hope you’ve enjoyed our blog post. If you’re looking for an affordable way to get started with social media marketing, we encourage you to take advantage of our special offer by registering your business on waytra.com for free today! Enjoy full access to all our portal, for one full year!
With the benefits of having a waytra business account, you can easily claim your free listing. You will also be able to publish unlimited jobs, manage unlimited products on waytra.com, Google Shopping & Facebook Marketplace and write blogs & articles about your business or products to get more traffic and brand awareness.